[amazon-product image="513RRqhRX5L._SL160_.jpg" type="image"]0982576056[/amazon-product]
The [intlink id="1735" type="post"]Tara Masih Flash Fiction Contest[/intlink] is over and the votes have been counted. The contest saw six very fine entries, ranging from a farcical sci-satire to some Native American folk lore; with some real fright writes thrown in…
The contest was looking for flash fiction submissions of 1000 words or less, and previously unpublished. The links were submitted over a three week period then posted at the Extreme Writing Now FaceBook Fan Page for voting.
The six entries were:
- [intlink id="2172" type="post"]The Old School House[/intlink] (Kim Horton)
- [intlink id="2006" type="post"]Gossip Stalled?[/intlink] (Mimi)
- [intlink id="1840" type="post"]Council of Broken Wing[/intlink] (Bev Owens)
- [intlink id="1955" type="post"]Primal Urge![/intlink] (Correen)
- [intlink id="1994" type="post"]The Big Joke Theory[/intlink] (Alex)
- [intlink id="2137" type="post"]The Lost Temple of Pulp Fiction[/intlink] (Terry Owens)
Each one of these entries are examples of world class flash fiction and really should be enjoyed by everyone; each one worthy of the winner’s circle and a copy of Tara Masih’s Where the Dog Star Never Glows. But, alas there could only be one winner, and the reader’s choice was Primal Urge!, a 55 word flash fiction piece by Correen.